Idaho peak shuttle provides a comfortable,stress free,shuttle service from the village of New Denver to the parking areas on Silver Ridge for accessing the spectacular Idaho Peak lookout trail. Three daily shuttles depart Knox Hall, New Denver taking you east along Highway 31A. Turning off the paved highway we continue along a 17 km gravel road passing through the historic mining town of Sandon, before heading up a narrow winding forest service road climbing through cool, forested lower elevations into the alpine meadows & eventually onto Silver Ridge itself at an elevation of 2000 m. Spectacular wildflower displays & 360 degree vistas of the Selkirk & Purcell ranges await you.
You like to travel in style. You want a seamless, enjoyable luxury vacation where you can relax and take in something new. You care about quality; the best of the best. You want an expert that will work around your busy schedule and provide you with travel options that you can trust.
iLand Luxury Travel is an affiliate of Travel Experts, a Virtuoso Agency. Our managing partner is fully Virtuoso accredited and has achieved the Certified Travel Industry Executive qualifications with the Travel Institute. She was also named in the Top 25 Agents of 2014. We are a luxury travel agency providing our clients with the best of the best, from the first phone call to your agent until you arrive back home from your journey. We believe that you deserve the best, and provide that to you in the following ways:
- Worldwide Relationships – We have established worldwide connections with the best of the best in the luxury travel market. From our hotel connections, airfare providers and tour operators, we ensure that every booking is placed with a reputable and vetted operator. Your satisfaction is our primary objective and we only recommend itineraries that will be both enjoyable and safe.
- Convenience – We’re available outside of normal business hours, at the convenience of our clients. You don’t have to come to an office. We meet you in our virtual office. We work around your schedule, saving you time and effort while making your travel planning as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
- Exclusive Access at Venues – Through our relationships we are able to get you ahead of the line and into places generally closed off to the public. By using us, you will never have to stand in long lines for tickets; we ensure that your private guide picks them up ahead of time and takes you in. For example, exclusive access to side entrance to the Vatican, or access to private sections of the Strahov Monastery in Prague, just to name a few.
- Value – You work hard for your money; you deserve to get the best value out of every dollar you spend. By leveraging our connections, we are able to secure exclusive complimentary amenities, such as meals, resort credits and VIP access/perks. Every aspect of your trip is thoroughly reviewed to ensure that you are getting the best of the best for your dollar. This can even include an airport butler! and other services you didn’t even know existed in order to make your journey seamless.
- Trusted Expert Agents – We take pride in working with agents who are highly skilled, knowledgeable and genuinely care about providing you with an excellent luxury travel experience. Their years of experience, destination training and customer service skills enable us to provide you with the right advice and recommendations for any destination.
We look forward to getting to know you! To start planning your dream vacation, click here.
Serving Nelson and Area for 65 years. Full service Chrysler, Jeep & Dodge dealer including sales, parts, service, body & used vehicles as well as leasing. Autobody Shop 1410 Granite Road phone 250-352-6025 fax 250-352-9414
It is in a prime location, within walking distance to the city centre, only meters from the pristine Kootenay River, and nestled in the beautiful Selkirk Mountains.
This airport provides pilots with challenging, non-standard, circuit procedures to keep everyone on their toes and never bored.
Here is an excerpt from the Canada Flight Supplement for Nelson, BC (CZNL):
The single runway is 3100’ long and 75’ wide. A taxi way leads from the apron to the runway of which both ends 04 and 22 are used for both fixed wing and rotary wing (helicopter) operations. The runway was designed and built to Transport Canada Standards and recent (November 2003) testing by Pennco Engineering has found that the surface and subsurface still meet or exceed these standards
The #1 selling electric bike company in the country is Pedego Canada. That’s because we’re more than just a distributor of the best designed electric bicycles on earth — it’s also because we have a lot of fun getting people out of their cars and onto ebikes!
Daily service airport shuttle between Nelson and Castlegar airport. Charter vans for small/medium sized groups travelling in the West Kootenays. The Castlegar airport shuttle runs 3 times daily between the Castlegar airport and Nelson.
Current shuttle schedule and rates at http://www.kootenayshuttle.com
Queen City Shuttle & Charters provides transportation solutions for small and medium sized groups travelling in the West Kootenays.
Our drivers are professionally trained, with years of experience safely navigating the wide variety of summer and winter road conditions in the West Kootenays.
Let us get you there safely!