- injury prevention
- gait and movement analysis to determine the underlying cause of your injury
- injury rehab to prevent your injury from happening again
- custom exercise prescription
- manual therapy techniques:
- trigger point and fascia release,
- massage and cupping
- joint and soft tissue mobilization
- therapeutic exercise and stretching
- therapeutic ultrasound, TENS and muscle stimulation
- custom orthotics
- custom braces and supports
Give us a shout for all your injury prevention and rehab needs!
Registered with the College of Chiropractors of BC (# 21819) and a member of the British Columbia and Canadian Chiropractic Associations , I continue to develop my knowledge and techniques through professional development. This includes: ·
- Certified Original Strength Practitioner – Original Strength System Screen and Assessment provider and Pressing RESET trainer
- Certified Yoga Instructor – Moksana Yoga Training Centre, Victoria
- Network Spinal Analysis, Donald Epstein, Italy
- Koren Specific Technique, United Kingdom
- Hoffman Technique, Steve Hoffman, Holland
- KiroKids Neuro Impulse Protocol, Neil Davies, Scotland
After 20 years working as a Chiropractor in the UK, Ireland and Montreal I am proud to call Nelson my home
I love what I do and am very passionate about natural health. Helping thousands of patients and families re-discover their health over the years has been extremely rewarding. And on a personal note, the difference chiropractic and living a healthy lifestyle has made to my family’s life has been enormous. I want to know your goals in wellness and functional fitness and help you achieve them through chiropractic, training and lifestyle changes. I consider it a privilege when people choose me for their care. I appreciate your trust and will do all I can for you, your family and anyone you may refer in the future.
Zuke’s Gaming is your source for specialty games and accessories. We support Magic: the Gathering, Warhammer and DnD, Pokemon, and also carry select board games. Stay tuned for community events when they can be run again!
Kootenay Born Midwifery provides professional one to one maternity care to families throughout the pregnancy, birth and first 6 weeks postpartum. Whether delivering at hospital or at home, your midwife will ensure safe and respectful care. You can self-refer to midwife services at anytime in the pregnancy but it is ideal at the onset. Kootenay Born Midwifery supports families from the entire Kootenay Boundary region.