Kootenay Born Midwifery provides professional one to one maternity care to families throughout the pregnancy, birth and first 6 weeks postpartum. Whether delivering at hospital or at home, your midwife will ensure safe and respectful care. You can self-refer to midwife services at anytime in the pregnancy but it is ideal at the onset. Kootenay Born Midwifery supports families from the entire Kootenay Boundary region.
- injury prevention
- gait and movement analysis to determine the underlying cause of your injury
- injury rehab to prevent your injury from happening again
- custom exercise prescription
- manual therapy techniques:
- trigger point and fascia release,
- massage and cupping
- joint and soft tissue mobilization
- therapeutic exercise and stretching
- therapeutic ultrasound, TENS and muscle stimulation
- custom orthotics
- custom braces and supports
Give us a shout for all your injury prevention and rehab needs!
Registered with the College of Chiropractors of BC (# 21819) and a member of the British Columbia and Canadian Chiropractic Associations , I continue to develop my knowledge and techniques through professional development. This includes: ·
- Certified Original Strength Practitioner – Original Strength System Screen and Assessment provider and Pressing RESET trainer
- Certified Yoga Instructor – Moksana Yoga Training Centre, Victoria
- Network Spinal Analysis, Donald Epstein, Italy
- Koren Specific Technique, United Kingdom
- Hoffman Technique, Steve Hoffman, Holland
- KiroKids Neuro Impulse Protocol, Neil Davies, Scotland
After 20 years working as a Chiropractor in the UK, Ireland and Montreal I am proud to call Nelson my home
I love what I do and am very passionate about natural health. Helping thousands of patients and families re-discover their health over the years has been extremely rewarding. And on a personal note, the difference chiropractic and living a healthy lifestyle has made to my family’s life has been enormous. I want to know your goals in wellness and functional fitness and help you achieve them through chiropractic, training and lifestyle changes. I consider it a privilege when people choose me for their care. I appreciate your trust and will do all I can for you, your family and anyone you may refer in the future.
Zuke’s Gaming is your source for specialty games and accessories. We support Magic: the Gathering, Warhammer and DnD, Pokemon, and also carry select board games. Stay tuned for community events when they can be run again!