Serving Nelson and Area for 65 years. Full service Chrysler, Jeep & Dodge dealer including sales, parts, service, body & used vehicles as well as leasing. Autobody Shop 1410 Granite Road phone 250-352-6025 fax 250-352-9414
Downtown Automotive promises to deliver honest answers and a job done right the first time in a family friendly environment, so you drive away with a smile.
Our ASE Certified Technicians use the latest diagnostic equipment and the best quality parts and fluids to service and repair your vehicles.
Here are just some of the great auto repair services we offer:
Engine Performance Check
Air Conditioning Service & Repair
Electrical System Diagnosis & Repair
Factory Scheduled Maintenance 30K, 60K, 90K
Suspension and Steering Repair
Shocks & Struts
Cooling System Service & Repair
Transmission Service & Repair
New and rebuilt Transmissions
Tires: Mounting Balancing and flat repair
Brake & Lamp Inspections
Established in 1997.
Downtown Automotive has been serving the Nelson community for many years. The current owner bought it in 2007. We are committed to offering exceptional service to all of our customers.
Meet the Business Owner
Doug bought Downtown Automotive in 2007 from the previous owner after working as a technician and helping to manage the shop. He is dedicated to bringing exceptional service to all of our customers and being sure that they know the condition of their vehicle from top to bottom when they leave our shop. That means a thorough inspection at every oil change to be sure we can accurately quote any work needed and let the customer know what they may need to plan for in the near future. Doug takes pride in being honest and upfront with all the work we do.
You like to travel in style. You want a seamless, enjoyable luxury vacation where you can relax and take in something new. You care about quality; the best of the best. You want an expert that will work around your busy schedule and provide you with travel options that you can trust.
iLand Luxury Travel is an affiliate of Travel Experts, a Virtuoso Agency. Our managing partner is fully Virtuoso accredited and has achieved the Certified Travel Industry Executive qualifications with the Travel Institute. She was also named in the Top 25 Agents of 2014. We are a luxury travel agency providing our clients with the best of the best, from the first phone call to your agent until you arrive back home from your journey. We believe that you deserve the best, and provide that to you in the following ways:
- Worldwide Relationships – We have established worldwide connections with the best of the best in the luxury travel market. From our hotel connections, airfare providers and tour operators, we ensure that every booking is placed with a reputable and vetted operator. Your satisfaction is our primary objective and we only recommend itineraries that will be both enjoyable and safe.
- Convenience – We’re available outside of normal business hours, at the convenience of our clients. You don’t have to come to an office. We meet you in our virtual office. We work around your schedule, saving you time and effort while making your travel planning as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
- Exclusive Access at Venues – Through our relationships we are able to get you ahead of the line and into places generally closed off to the public. By using us, you will never have to stand in long lines for tickets; we ensure that your private guide picks them up ahead of time and takes you in. For example, exclusive access to side entrance to the Vatican, or access to private sections of the Strahov Monastery in Prague, just to name a few.
- Value – You work hard for your money; you deserve to get the best value out of every dollar you spend. By leveraging our connections, we are able to secure exclusive complimentary amenities, such as meals, resort credits and VIP access/perks. Every aspect of your trip is thoroughly reviewed to ensure that you are getting the best of the best for your dollar. This can even include an airport butler! and other services you didn’t even know existed in order to make your journey seamless.
- Trusted Expert Agents – We take pride in working with agents who are highly skilled, knowledgeable and genuinely care about providing you with an excellent luxury travel experience. Their years of experience, destination training and customer service skills enable us to provide you with the right advice and recommendations for any destination.
We look forward to getting to know you! To start planning your dream vacation, click here.
The #1 selling electric bike company in the country is Pedego Canada. That’s because we’re more than just a distributor of the best designed electric bicycles on earth — it’s also because we have a lot of fun getting people out of their cars and onto ebikes!
At Kootenay Motors, we’re committed to auto repair and maintaining your vehicle to the highest standard. We want to ensure you leave with complete knowledge about the health of your vehicle and all your car repair options.
We will always treat you honestly and fairly, in a clean, comfortable environment. Kootenay Motors stands behind our work 100% and welcomes any questions you might have.
Tu-Dor has been a Nelson fixture for decades, under new ownership since 2015.
Full-Service Locksmith, including mobile. We also offer sharpening services (knife, skates, scissors), engraving, bear spray, door hardware, electronic and high security locks, automotive chip keys, vehicle ignition and door lock repair and rebuild, and a wide variety of personal convenience and safety products in store. Stop in and browse our selection of LED flashlights, kitchen knives, pocket/belt knives, and more.
Ramp Autobody or Ramp Body and Fender Works is a family-run business in Nelson, BC, Canada. We have kept the company within the family proudly for over 30 years. Our focus is and has always been customer service. We take great pride in our staff and quality workmanship.
The Nelson location has been in operation since 2002. From day one we at OK Tire have worked hard to deliver great value combined with great service and honest advice to customers like you. Joseph Fritz has 33 years of experience in automotive service and is proud to call OK Tire home.
Welcome to Nelson Toyota. We have been serving the automotive needs of Nelson and the West Kootenay’s since 1969. Our goal is to provide you with a shopping, buying, servicing and ownership experience that consistently satisfies your needs and exceeds you. We offer you the best in quality products and selection, value, price and financing choices. Nelson Toyota has a state of the art service facility that is fully equipped and staffed by factory trained technicians to handle all phases of maintenance and repairs.
It is in a prime location, within walking distance to the city centre, only meters from the pristine Kootenay River, and nestled in the beautiful Selkirk Mountains.
This airport provides pilots with challenging, non-standard, circuit procedures to keep everyone on their toes and never bored.
Here is an excerpt from the Canada Flight Supplement for Nelson, BC (CZNL):
The single runway is 3100’ long and 75’ wide. A taxi way leads from the apron to the runway of which both ends 04 and 22 are used for both fixed wing and rotary wing (helicopter) operations. The runway was designed and built to Transport Canada Standards and recent (November 2003) testing by Pennco Engineering has found that the surface and subsurface still meet or exceed these standards
The New Nelson Ford Sales 2003 Inc. We have all your automotive needs covered. We have a wide variety of new & used vehicles. Our Service Dept. is staffed with Ford Trained Technicians and our Parts Dept. is well stocked with all you need!!!
Your local Nelson Midas dealer can serve all of your auto service needs, including complete auto repair service, brakes, oil change, tires and more.
We specialize in everything from motocross and off-road bikes, to sport bikes, cruisers, scooters and touring bikes. We also cover all of your lawn care and chainsaw needs. Open Monday to Saturday. Whether it is oil or a new ride, we can help. Our qualified staff has worked many years in the industry and is here to make your experience enjoyable and we thrive on a first name basis. Come in and check us out the coffee is always free.
Honda, Artic Cat, Fox, Stihl, Thor, HJC, small engine, lawn mowers, dirt bikes, snowmobile, chainsaws, scooters, power equipment, tractors, snowblowers, fourwheelers, motorcysles, bikes, repair, parts, services
Products and services: Alternator repair/Radiator repair/ Suspension repair/ Shock repair/ Muffler repair/ Battery replacement/ Oil change/ Wheel alignment/ Tune-up/ Tire balancing/ Tire rotation/ Preventive maintenance/ Pre-purchase inspection/ Designated Government inspection facility
Specialties: All makes and models
Professional affiliations: British Columbia Automotive Association (BCAA)